Continuously improving the management of safety and the impact of its activities on workers’ health is essential for any world class industry. A consistent approach to recognised standards across construction will enhance performance, facilitate a more efficient use of resources, and allow the industry to focus on eliminating, reducing and managing risks at all stages of a project.
Build UK will identify where common standards would significantly improve health and safety performance and it will take the opportunity to address some long-standing customs to eliminate waste and demonstrate the value of sharing best practice in reducing accidents and ill health.
Health & Safety
- CLOCS Guidance Note
- CLOCS for Fleet Operators Poster
- CLOCS for Main Contractors Poster
- CLOCS for Specialist Contractors Poster
- Construction Industry Publications (CIP) Health & Safety Manual
- Preventing Illegal Working in Construction – Build UK Guidance Note
- Safety Helmet Colours – Build UK Standard
- Site Specific Health and Safety Inductions – Build UK Guidance