Coronavirus (COVID-19) has had a significant impact on businesses across the construction industry and this dedicated Build UK webpage collates the latest information and support for employers.
The Government’s Living with COVID-19 plan reinforces that the pandemic is not yet over but we need to start to treat COVID-19 in the same way as other infectious diseases such as flu.
Following the removal of the Working Safely during Coronavirus (COVID-19) guidance, along with the requirement for employers to explicitly consider COVID‐19 in their risk assessments, from 1 April 2022 the Site Operating Procedures remain available as a reference document for the industry.
Advice for Businesses
- CLC Cost Assessment Toolkit
- Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) – Business Cooperation in Response to COVID-19
- Construction Procurement Pipeline 2021/22
- Contractual Guidance – Managing COVID-19 within Contracts
- CSCS Card Applications
- Face Coverings in Construction during Coronavirus – Reference Document
- HMRC Late Payment Support
- Recovery Loan Scheme
- Redundancy Checklist for Employers
- Site Operating Procedures – Reference Document
- Talent Retention Scheme
- Talentview Construction
- Vaccination – Key HR Considerations for Employers