12 November 2019
Discount for Build UK Members!
UCAS has been running the UK’s higher education admissions service since 1961. Each year it helps around 700,000 students apply to nearly 400 UK universities and colleges, managing 3 million applications.
UCAS run a number of events throughout the year for universities and employers to get in front of students, and we are delighted to say that UCAS is offering Build UK Member employers a 15% discount on the stand cost at any of their 10 biggest events.
Between March and July around 80,000 students will walk through the door at the locations below, providing you the opportunity to showcase what a career in construction has to offer:
- Manchester – 3 and 4 March
- London – 23 and 24 March
- Bristol – 9 and 10 March
- Sussex – 13 March
- Exeter – 17 and 18 March
- Cardiff – 24 April
- Tyneside – 30 April
- Sheffield – 18 June
- Birmingham – 22 and 23 June
- Liverpool – 1 July
The construction sector is currently not represented at any of UCAS’ events so this is great opportunity to ensure students know about the opportunities within the construction sector.
The events also provide the opportunity to:
- Data collect – scanning a student’s ticket for quick and easy data collection with engaged students.
- Send pre and post event emails – reaching all those registered to attend the events letting them know you will be there or following up afterwards.
- Provide ‘Apprenticeship Bites’ talks with students and careers advisers.
If you are interested in taking up this amazing opportunity, please contact Alice Cook.