21 May 2019
Are you ready for the Good Work Plan?
Key elements of the Good Work Plan include protecting workers right, ensuring fair payment and increasing transparency in the business environment.
Citation will be holding events to discuss the forthcoming legislation on the following dates:
- 11 June – AJ Bell Stadium, Manchester – 09.00 – 11.00
- 26 June – Hampden Park Stadium, Glasgow – 09.00 – 11.00
- 3 July – Allianz Park, London – 09.00 – 11.00
- 16 July – Edgbaston Cricket Stadium, Birmingham – 09.00 – 11.00
The agendas for each event aim to give tips, amongst others, on how to:
- React to the Good Work Plan and understand its impact on the construction sector
- Find and keep the right people and reach the next generation of recruits
- Build your employer brand through work placement and apprenticeship opportunities
- Offer the opportunity to ask plenty of questions!