3 July 2018
CITB review National Occupation Standards
CITB is currently reviewing the National Occupational Standards (NOS) for Construction Site Supervision and Construction Site Management.
It is looking for representatives particularly in the following sectors to participate in the review:
- Building and Civil Engineering
- Highways and Maintenance Repair
- Residential Development
- CITB would require your time for 7-9 meetings, however it may be possible to carry out some of the work electronically
- The first meeting has not been finalized, however it will be towards the end of July
- The objective is to consider the content of the NOS to ensure it reflects current practices and meets employer requirements.
If you would like somebody from your organisation to be involved, please send the name of the person, their job title and full contact details to Alice Cook, by Thursday 12 July.