13 April 2018
Collab Group host their first annual conference
One year on from the Apprenticeship Levy, Build UK partner Collab Group are holding their first annual conference on how the apprenticeship levy has been received by both the industry and the Further Education (FE) sector, and to discuss the successes and the challenges for the next 5 years.
The conference is being held on Monday 18 June at Eversheds Sutherland’s office in central London from 10am – 4.30pm, and will tackle some of the core issues facing the success of the apprenticeship levy with key note speakers from major construction, digital and professional corporations. There will also be policy updates from central Government and insights from senior FE sector principals.
Planned topics include:
- Sectoral approach to allocating the 10% supply chain allowance from levy paying companies
- Expanding the types of training which can be funded by levy payments
- End Point Assessment ‘cliff edge?’
- Effective mapping between apprenticeships and new T levels
- Industry engagement in the creation of new standards
- Future skills requirements
- Reaching capacity with apprenticeships.