22 February 2018
Help Tackle Modern Day Slavery Workshops
To raise industry awareness and influence action on tackling Modern Slavery in the construction sector, Stronger Together are organising a one-day interactive workshop.
The workshops are available in three UK cities across the next few months:
- 14 March in Bristol
- 11 April in London
- 4 July in Loughborough
Stronger Together works to reduce modern slavery by providing guidance, free resources and a network for employers, suppliers, subcontractors and labour providers.
This workshop is ideal for:
- Construction site managers and project managers
- Those responsible for tackling modern slavery within your business and HR and labour agencies
- Those responsible for addressing human rights risks across the whole supply chain.
By the end of the workshop you will:
- Understand how modern slavery occurs in the construction sector: the potential risks, impacts and the business case for tackling it
- Know how to spot that someone may be being exploited and how to respond
- Be confident in your next steps to deter, detect and deal with modern slavery in your business
- Be familiar with creating a strategic framework for tackling slavery in global supply chains
- Have the tools you need to implement what you’ve learnt.