17 October 2017
Construction Industry Publications launch new and improved online Health & Safety and Environmental Manuals
Construction Industry Publications (CIP) has combined its online Construction Health and Safety, and Environmental Manuals on to one completely new website called CIP Knowledge.
The new site has been developed with assistance from both users and non-users and offers many new features including:
• Sample forms and check lists that can be self-prepared for such things as Lifting Plans and Method Statements
• One month FREE Trial
• Multi-user licenses and the ability to set up named individual users
• Fully responsive to allow perfect viewing whether on mobile, tablet or desktop
• The ability to view recent searches, recent activity, bookmark key pages and information on recently updated sections and pages
• Notifications of updates
• A print function to print individual website pages in a useable readable format
• A comprehensive boolean search facility
• A chat function to ask questions, comment on pages, report problems or provide general feedback on the service
• Coming Soon – Search for information relevant to specific trades or trade associations
Martin Worthington, Member of the Drafting Panel and SHEQ Director at Morgan Sindall Construction and Infrastructure, said:
“For good practical up to date advice on health and safety matters, the Construction H&S Manual is a must for everyone involved in construction. Working with Build UK will ensure it is even more relevant on a day to day basis as the ‘go to’ source of information for all things health and safety. It will also keep the manual up to date with industry practices, and provide the more collaborative approach we all want.”
Helping the industry work safely for over forty years, the Construction H&S Manual and now the Construction Environmental Manual, are one-stop shops for information and practical guidance on all health, safety and environmental issues that affect the construction process.
CIP is offering all Build UK members an exclusive 30% discount on the new online Manual. Use code BUILDUK to claim this discount.
For more information contact Sarah Kenny on 07789 713776.