3 August 2015
Stand Out For Less With Which? Trusted Traders
Build UK is delighted to be working with Which? to offer Build UK Specialist Contractors a discount on their first year’s membership when they join the Which? Trusted Traders scheme.
As the UK’s largest consumer organisation, Which? is known for testing all manner of products from toasters to broadband providers and they now assess tradesmen too. Consumers are increasingly turning to Which? for a tradesman they can trust because they know that Which? only endorses tradesmen that have passed its rigorous assessment process. As Build UK Specialist Contractors have already been assessed to join their trade association, they can apply to become a Which? Trusted Trader via a streamlined application process.
The benefits include:
– Differentiating your company from your competitors and showing consumers that you have met a recognised standard
– Use of the Which? Trusted Traders logo, including on your vehicles, website and business cards
– Increased enquiries with your own premium profile on whichtraders.co.uk
– Access to a dispute resolution service, from Ombudsman Services, to reassure customers that you take any complaints seriously
– 50% off your first year’s membership (Build UK Specialist Contractors only).
Build UK Specialist Contractors can apply to become a Which? Trusted Trader by phoning Which? on 0844 249 9179 and using the code TT-BUILDUK to organise a site visit with a Which? assessor, who is a Trading Standards professional. There is a non-refundable application fee to join the scheme, which is variable depending on the size of the company, and full details of what is involved can be found in the application process. Build UK Specialist Contractors receive 50% off their first year’s membership provided that the terms and conditions are met.
For further information about the scheme, visit the Which? Trusted Traders website.