With an increasing demand for construction projects, it is essential that the industry knows what skills are required and when and where they will be needed. A comprehensive training and qualifications structure capable of delivering the necessary skills together with an integrated relationship between the education system and employers is critical.
Build UK will ensure that the outcome of construction training and qualifications delivered by or on behalf of the industry meets the needs of employers and that sufficient employment and apprenticeship opportunities are available to maintain a skilled and professional workforce.
Training & Skills
- Apprenticeship Levy – Build UK Response
- Apprenticeship Levy Delay – Build UK Statement
- CITB Levy and Apprenticeship Levy – Impact on Employers 2017-18
- CITB Levy and Apprenticeship Levy – Transition Package
- CITB Levy and Grants Scheme – Implementation Timeline
- CLC Decision on One Industry Logo
- CSCS Cards – Guide to Choosing the Right Card
- Farmer Review of the UK Construction Labour Model
- Developing a Trailblazer Apprenticeship Guidance
- Training Standard – Build UK
- Work Experience Guide
- Young People On-Site Guidance