Following the UK’s exit from the EU and the end of the Brexit transition period, there are new rules for doing business with the EU. This dedicated Build UK webpage collates the latest information for businesses in the construction industry, and every business can get a personalised list of actions using the Government’s checker tool.
The Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) has also launched a series of videos to help businesses across range of sectors, including construction, to familiarise themselves with the new rules and the actions they should take.
- Points-Based Immigration System
- Working in the EU
- Importing and Exporting
- Product Marking
- Contractors – CE & UKCA Marks for 2021 – CLC Guidance
- Contractors – Placing Construction Products on the GB Market
- Manufacturers – CE Marking
- Manufacturers – Construction Products – CLC Guidance
- Manufacturers – Placing Manufactured Goods on the GB Market
- Manufacturers – Steel Marking
- Manufacturers – UKCA Marking